Meyer[_2_] Meyer[_2_] is offline

Default Black Friday for Walmart ?

On 11/21/2012 5:59 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 19:53:01 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 11/20/2012 7:43 PM, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 20 Nov 2012 01:51:13 GMT, harry wrote:

Is a nationwide strike in the offing ?

It should be. We shouldn't:

have started playing Christmas music 3 weeks ago,

We shouldn't have already bought a Christmas tree.

we should NOT expect our employees to work on Thanksgiving Day, nor
should we, since that is a time for reflection and a time for family,

NOBODY should be out buying crappy **** built by Communist China and
others in the Asian Rim, when they should be home teaching a civics
lesson to their children.

Corporations and the uber rich are what is dumbing this country down
and destroying families.

Stay the hell home on Thanksgiving and make it a FAMILY day. We'll do
an oyster roast with friends and family and then hit the water for
some further socializing. I hope you do was well by those close to
you.

I had a Lenovo laptop, it was built as tough as a brick.

Harry, telling us how to raise our kids again... snerk

It is almost 1/1/2013, little pony tail boy. Your new taxes are due
and the old ones are yet ANOTHER year past due.

Don't forget to give thanks for all of the good citizens that paid
their taxes, so you could ride that motorcycle on their coat tails.

You have a distasteful habit of projecting your shortfalls onto others.
In the unlikely event you are not Harry, you are exactly like him.