Tim Tim is offline

Default Black Friday for Walmart ?

On Nov 20, 9:56*am, wrote:
On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 04:36:54 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Nov 19, 8:15*pm, wrote:
On 20 Nov 2012 01:51:13 GMT, harry wrote:

Is a nationwide strike in the offing ?

Probably in California and maybe another blue state or two.
Most of those people will like the extra hours

I won't attend. now matter what they want to give away to get people
in the door.

Neither will I. The whole idea is dumb but they still have people
lined up around the block for these things.

Yeah, Instead of being trampled to get the latest electronic toy, I'll
probably be in the woods either waiting to put a shotgun slug in a
deer, or be ready to cut more firewood. Just depends o the weather...