BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Black Friday for Walmart ?

In article ,
says...

On 20 Nov 2012 01:51:13 GMT, harry wrote:

Is a nationwide strike in the offing ?

It should be. We shouldn't:

have started playing Christmas music 3 weeks ago,

We shouldn't have already bought a Christmas tree.

we should NOT expect our employees to work on Thanksgiving Day, nor
should we, since that is a time for reflection and a time for family,

NOBODY should be out buying crappy **** built by Communist China and
others in the Asian Rim, when they should be home teaching a civics
lesson to their children.

Corporations and the uber rich are what is dumbing this country down
and destroying families.

Stay the hell home on Thanksgiving and make it a FAMILY day. We'll do
an oyster roast with friends and family and then hit the water for
some further socializing. I hope you do was well by those close to
you.

I had a Lenovo laptop, it was built as tough as a brick.