BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Black Friday for Walmart ?

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 13:12:30 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 11/20/2012 12:18 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 08:39:04 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 10:56:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 04:36:54 -0800 (PST), Tim

I won't attend. now matter what they want to give away to get people
in the door.

Neither will I. The whole idea is dumb but they still have people
lined up around the block for these things.

I'll be drinking coffee and reading the paper.

Funny, we have some Indian contract developers here that are excited about going. They are planning to buy laptops and tablets and are going to ship them back home. They say that electronics are much cheaper here than in India, and it's worth it to them.

I remember being in Tokyo about twenty years ago, and thinking I'd buy a new 35mm camera. Got the sticker shock of my life! Far less expensive to buy one in the states than over there, at least in the camera shops I checked.

I sold a couple of old 35MM cameras, lenses etc for a ridiculous price
to a guy in China (on Ebay) and I had 3 people there bidding.

I still think these things are available on the internet cheaper than
in a store, unless it is some kind of door buster where only the first
couple in line actually get one.
My wife just scored 2 WII/U consoles for less than list.

Our main parts supplier for the bike racing will match any valid
internet price on most parts and such... And overnight them to me too.

However, I may just go and spend a couple dollars at Walmart on Friday,
dogfood or anything to stick my middle finger up at the Union thugs who
want to "Hostess" Walmart...

Yeah, **** those workers who are helping Walmart sell billions of
dollars worth of Communist Chinese goods to your fellow citizen, so
the Waltons can be worth a collective $89 billion. That's equal to
the holdings of the bottom 41% of all American citizens.

You tell 'em, Freaky.

Don't you wish your dad had set you up better than being just an angry
man who covets "fine German screwdrivers."