Jere Lull

Default Ray Jefferson "Deep Flasher"

In article ,
Captain Bob wrote:

Also, is there a "DEPTH SOUNDER" made today?
Not a fish-finder, just a reliable depth indicator, no computer, no
screen, just DEPTH!!

Check out the simple sailboat depth sounders. I suspect you'll find them
more usable than the old RJ. It's particularly nice to see 10ths of feet
when under 10'. We draw 4'2". If we see 4.3, we're floating. 4.2 means
we just bumped. Some of our favorite anchorages are 4.5-5' at low tide.

And if you want to eliminate a hole in the hull, they can be mounted to
shoot through many hulls.

--
Jere Lull