Richard Lane

Default RADAR CHOICE - JRC 1000/1500, Furuno 1623, Raymarine SL72

I have had a JRC 1500 in the PNW for 3 yrs and the only problem I have
had is persistent fogging of the LCD display, returned unit within
warranty and replacement fogged.
Dick

Dave wrote:
I have a web site which provides reports from users
http://fishing_boats.tripod.com/
This has only one report so far on radars the JRC1500

Have a look to see what the user says

Dave

"Rob" wrote in message
om...

Hi,

I'm looking for a small radar for my replica 22m dutch barge. It will
be mainly used on inland waterways in Europe and coastal waters -
Baltic, Agean, Med etc plus Channel crossings. Narrowed choice of
small radars down to the above listed - would appreciate comments and
experience.

TVMIA