injipoint[_2_] injipoint[_2_] is offline

Default STUCK!! (no, not aground!) - OT

On 31/10/2012 3:59 PM, Flying Pig wrote:
snipped

So, all is well. While I can’t do anything more strenuous than picking up a mug of coffee for a couple of days with my right hand

(the scab on my artery, if it were to fail, could bleed me out in a
matter of minutes),
we’re continuing to work on Flying Pig, where we’re VERY close to finished.

L8R

Skip

I had another groin incision before I left Oz and discovered that I was
actually in better shape than I had been given credit for. I
immediately claimed my clean-living habits and conscientious attention
to diet and exercise but the doc knew I was bull****ting him. Said I
was just lucky.

Glad to hear there's a sound prognisis for cruising.

We're laid up for the winter but I hope you can get in the water soon
and head off. Say hi to Lydia for us.