Frank

Default SeaTalk update rate

Thank you for your reply

G. van Toornenberg wrote:
Use NMEA Talker for testing available on www.sailsoft.nl I do as well!

This will help me with the NMEA Part.
But my current major problem is on the SeaTalk side.
How often should i send my SeaTalk datagrams.

What is the difference between your product and available from Raymarine
apart I hope from the cost.

Well - if it's only the cost - it would be enough for me :-)

No - it's hobby, understanding things, beeing able to make it myself.

AND - I have the source codes. I can change and expand it to whatever I
want.
I personally don't need any sentencetype Raymarine's NMEA Bridge has.
But I would like to have other functions. And I wouldn't get them from the
Raymarine device. Like - switch on diffrent lights, when i press the Light
button on my ST60. Or ring a louder alarm bell, wenn low water alarm goes
off. .... or things like that.

Regards
Frank