Bruce in Alaska

Default SSB Ground systems

In article ,
Manlio Laschena wrote:

Followup to msg on Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:58:36 GMT, Gary Schafer
:
(Original msg on bottom)

May I put down a slightly different argument om this tread ?

I have to reinstall, on a new boat, my HF TX, with manual tuner and
insulated backstay, and I would like to minimize the generation of RFI
on the other boat circuits. The first time this costed to me a one
week hunting for coupled wires and chockes filters spread all around.

Then, for what the terms of this discussion are concerned, being
involved, according to my understanding, three items : the TX, the
tuner and the feeding line interconnecting them, what is the best
relative positioning . for minimize RFI? And do you have other
recommendations?

Sorry for the little OT.

Best regards

Manlio
IK2RAU

Manlio Laschena
http://Delphi-Jedi.org

Manlio,

Does the antenna tuner have channelized presets for each channel
used, or is it totally manually tuned? The answers for best
installation can only be given if we have all the facts concerning
the individual operations of each of the pieces of equipment.
Is the transmitter channelized? does it channel the presets in the
tuner to match the channels of the transmitter, if the tuner is
channelized? what is the make and model of the tuner and transmitter?

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @