Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default Only the far right could come up with this stupidity.....

In article , says...

Well, I still don't see any "conspiracy"... Did you see Beck tell
anybody else not to buy them, or conspire with any of his listeners in
any manner?? Of course not but kevin really doesn't have enough sense to
look up the word...

Are you kidding? I haven't heard or seen Beck for years, except for
when somebody is making fun of him.
I just read what was posted here, and just that last post. Only thing I
saw about "conspiracy" was you and 3pontoon using the word.
Beck's words speak for themselves.
"Conspiracy" implies intelligence and secrecy. Beck is in-your-face
stupid. Not capable of "conspiracy."
But you can believe whatever you want. Wear whatever clothes too.