Larry W4CSC

Default SSB Antennas

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:27:10 -0500, "Doug Dotson"
wrote:

I found that learning the underlying theory was alot easier than
memorizing the test bank. Good way to learn things as well. My
father has a 1st Phone. He's probably almost as old as you
Unfortunately, they no longer issue the nice certificate to frame
and hang on the wall. Just the same wallet sized license as the
ham license.

DOug, k3qt
s/v Callista

A small GROL is easier to hide than a large one.....(c;

Larry W4CSC

Is it just me or did the US and UK just capture 1/3
of the world's sweetest oil supply? What idiot wants to
GIVE IT BACK?!!