injipoint[_2_] injipoint[_2_] is offline

Default Out of Gibraltar and heading East

On 5/10/2012 10:31 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Fri, 05 Oct 2012 22:11:03 +0200, injipoint
wrote:

Don't miss the French and Italian Riviera - not exactly inexpensive
but the scenery (of many different kinds) is to die for. I would go
back to Cannes, Cap Ferrat or Portofino in a heartbeat.

We pulled into Almerimar to get the Honda fixed (??? shuddered to a halt

off Adra) and as small worlds would have it we are alongside some
Australians from Adelaide who are in their 12th year here in the Med.
They went to Portofino by bus from an anchorage about 5 miles away.
Their "slip" on the anchor was free, the ones in Portofino would send
most of us broke quickly!

Thanks for the tour.

Hoges