JustWait[_2_] JustWait[_2_] is offline

Default Well, so much for our new poster...

On 10/8/2012 10:54 AM, EmpacherFan wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Monday, October 8, 2012 7:33:58 AM UTC-3, JustWait wrote:
Looks like Don and JPS successfully convinced the guy not to post here

anymore. Too bad, I wanted to talk more about ice boats...

He seemed too sensible to waste his time in the company of you and your ilk.

Sensible? Me? That's a laugh. You do have a point though. There's an
awful lot of snarkiness, insulting, threats and splitting of hairs to
wade through to find an interesting post or two, not that my standards
are that high. But what is the point of reading through a hundred or
more posts to find a good boating discussion?

I use my filters when I get into to a new group... after three or four
bad, insulting, or just plain trollish posts I quickly learn who to
watch and who not to.. Admittedly there are a few here who probably have
me binned, so be it but I have made an effort since our main instigator
left us a couple weeks back... He was don's best bud and don seems to be
trying to keep the flames going for him.. Stick around, adjust your
filters, there are still some pretty cool folks here.