Larry W4CSC

Default GPS Accuracy

Oops....I also forgot TIME. GPS does provide very accurate TIME to
make the calculations in my other post....

Sorry....(blush)

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:12:28 -0500, "wg992000"
wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a set relationship between the accuracy / DOP/
Differenctial indicated on the GPS page to the accuracy of the compass
direction? ( of the GPS)

ie. Trying to determine how far off the compass rose would be off if WAAS
sat's were being received and there was high accuracy.

Kind of new at this. Any thoughts appreciated.

Larry W4CSC

Is it just me or did the US and UK just capture 1/3
of the world's sweetest oil supply? What idiot wants to
GIVE IT BACK?!!