Steve

Default After market source for connectors/interface cables??

Thanks Doug,

I see the Conxall or ConX in the DigiKey catalog. but as I said earlier,
there just isn't enough measurement data to find the proper one.. I think
I'm just going to order a data cable from Furuno for $35. The authorized
repair shop wants about $65 for the same one.. I don't begrudge them the
mark up on a 'walkin' since time is money to them ..

I got a email response from Si-Tex and they confirmed the connector that I
need for the data out of the Flux gate is a CN070 however they recommend I
contact a local dealer (another markup). However I still like the DIY
service ablilty of their connectors.

It's no simple matter for me to go to the dealer or repair shop since I'm
over 100 mile from Seattle (driving distance).

Steve
s/v Good Intentions