posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default I have to wonder about "certain people" . . .

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 21:27:25 +0200, injipoint
wrote:

On 29/09/2012 4:48 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 21:46:07 -0400, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
åke wrote:

Then there's Wayne B. What can I say about him other than he's no sailor but
he would probably make a very fine sailor if only he could lose the motorboat
fetish.

===

I have it on good authority, a more than reliable source, that Wayne B
was a better than decent sailor in his day but has now graduated to
bigger and better things.

Nothing goes to windward like a trawler, and nothing else will keep
you warmer and drier on a dark and stormy night while churning out 200
mile days straight towards paradise. Arrrgh.

It even has a mast and a couple of winches.

Very disappointed that I didn't get a serve!.
I'm in Ceuta, Spain after a couple of weeks in Morocco. Ceuta is nice,
modern has BARS!!! and beer. Off to Gibraltar tomorrow.

Terry

===

Heh, be careful what you ask for... :-)