Steve

Default After market source for connectors/interface cables??

I have a Digikey catalog and have used their elex part before, however the
connects don't have any dimensional information or what the give isn't
sufficient to select the proper connector.. Epecially when you get into the
6 pin connector where they have pins in the middle and around the side..

Also the Furuno data/gyro connector has two alignment keys.. How the hell do
you measure these and their location.. Almost impossible without a part
number or an opportunity to do a trial fit.

I just notice that the Furuno connector has a "F" Logo on the molded strain
relief.. So you can be sure that is proprietory..

Steve
s/v Good Intentions