jps jps is offline

Default Whoohooo, I shot my own kid!

On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 13:55:52 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 12:47:18 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 9/28/2012 12:32 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 09:08:07 -0700, jps wrote:

You have any idea what happens in a 15 year old brain? Idiocy, that's
what. Kid's brains are rewiring and their frontal cortex is missing.
The brain stem is in control, immediate gratification. Instead of
shooting him to death, perhaps he should have just taken him to the
local police and have him experience the reality of being in jail.

You assume the kid's only motive was to steal this woman's Ipod

I find it troubling that he is going into a neighbor's home wearing a
mask at 1 AM when he knows there is a woman in there alone.

... and it was his aunt...

I am sure there is more to this story than we know right now.

Ah, the back peddling begins. You were alluding to a sexual battering
but were cut short by the revelation that it was his aunt.

Funny how people's brains immediately rush to construct a storyline
that fits the rationalization of their life and perspective.