Earl[_51_] Earl[_51_] is offline

Default Herring called me a liar, I'll bet he won't apologize....

*e#c wrote:
On Sep 26, 1:26 pm, iBoaterer wrote:
Hey, John, maybe if you took a little time to research before acting
like a total tool, you'd save face. You called me a liar when I said
Harry didn't pay his taxes and had bankruptcies....
I'll bet you won't apologize.

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/...55751&direct=1

http://tinyurl.com/9l4hh7q

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/...77489&direct=1

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/...47531&direct=1

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/...55751&direct=1

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/...55733&direct=1

https://showcase.duvalclerk.com/View...316269&court=0

http://tinyurl.com/c4wlox8

1995? I wonder if they're trying to find Herr Krause at this time?

Maybe someone should " anonymously" forward an address for Herr Krause

Isn't he a renter? I'm sure I read he doesn't own a house. He might be
hiding assets that belong to the American people.