Earl[_50_] Earl[_50_] is offline

Default snerks

*e#c wrote:
On Sep 22, 8:49 am, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
Some 73 posts since my last check here and more than a third of them
-25- are from iLoogy, and the majority of the rest are from posters
arguing with iLoogy, over, from what my newsgroup reader buddy tells me,
are cell phones and "4G" cell phone speed and coverage.

Well, 4G speed doesn't mean a whole lot if you don't have 4G coverage,
and coverage is at best spotty in many places, and non-existent in
others. Our local owned and operated Verizon store, for example, didn't
even have decent 3G speed/coverage the last time I was there.

Saw my first iPhone 5 phone yesterday. Didn't see any compelling reason
to sell my iPhone 4S and get the new iPhone 5.

Until the next time, as always, have nice day.

Oh, P.S. Saw a great headline in an Irish newspaper about our national
politics.

"Romney: Up Mitt Creek"

No one cares what you think, ass-wipe.

Donnie still sucking your cock???