Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Wi-Fi under way and at anchor

On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 09:53:35 -0400, WaIIy wrote:

===

I think stealing is probably the wrong word. As far as anyone knows
they did not use the data for any sort of criminal purpose. I agree
that it was wrong to collect it however, even though it was
unencrypted.

Suppose someone drives down your street and makes a log of your
address, house color, type of driveway and number of front facing
windows. Is that stealing data?

If your car is in front of your house with the keys in it, I might as
well drive it away.

===

Wally, unfortunately I'm beginning to think that Harry might be right
about you. Please prove me wrong.

I know you are, or were, a boater. Why not post something about
boating for a change?