Larry W4CSC

Default SSB reflected power?

Oh, now I get it! This is the cellular antenna company in FL that
makes the 3W linear amp for cellular phone!

Awful lot of smoke 'n mirrors from these guys.....

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:40:46 -0500, "Doug Dotson"
wrote:

What is a 23' "Digital" antenna?????

www.digitalantenna.com

The VHF digitals got great reviews in PC a few years ago. I suspect
the SSB antennas are high quality as well.

Doug, k3qt
s/v Callista

Larry W4CSC

Is it just me or did the US and UK just capture 1/3
of the world's sweetest oil supply? What idiot wants to
GIVE IT BACK?!!
Let's do what Europeans have been doing for centuries.
DIVIDE UP THE SPOILS OF OUR CONQUEST! Gas will be
$US0.50/US gallon again, STUPIDS!