noah

Default Motor upgrade - More Horse Power

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 20:55:29 -0400, "Trainfan1"
wrote:

Did you know that Homeowner's insurance can be forced to
pay unrelated liabilities? A few years ago, a teenager on a bicycle,
goofing around with his friends, hit me broadside while I was riding
my motorcycle. Witnesses confirmed what had happened, and the boy's
parents ' homeowner's insurance paid to repair my bike
noah

Noah, your example is actually a VERY related liability. Your case is
exactly what the homeowners Section II liability is inteded for.

Rob

By "unrelated", I meant unrelated to the actual "house or property",
but it's obvious I'm not an insurance guy. )

I still wouldn't want my homeowner's policy cancelled over 10
horsepower or a fudged decal.

Thanks for the clarification.

....carry on.
noah

To email me, please remove the "FISH" from the net.