Meyer[_2_] Meyer[_2_] is offline

Default The Count

On 9/17/2012 1:33 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Sep 17, 9:43 am, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
Sorry, fellas...been busy and haven't bothered with a post count since
last Thursday.

The Friday-Saturday-Sunday total was approximately 282 posts.

Of these:

iLoogy was the winner, with 50 posts that most likely were little more
than "I'm right, you're wrong, $500 bet, I'm not Kevin, I didn't mean
that, You're wrong, I'm right, Cite, Prove it."

BARt the Fart was next, with 40 posts. Yawn.

Meyer was pretty much tied with BARt the Fart, with 39, most of which, I
would bet, focused on stirring up crap between other posters and trying
to insult iLoogy and Don. Double Yawn.

JustWait, aka PsychoScotty, had about 30 posts. Does anyone read any of
them?

The new leader and hero of rec.boats, Slammer, aka *e#c, had about 20
posts that totally demonstrated his cleverness and suitability for being
named leader of this group.

***No, I don't read the posts...none of them.***

Hardly anyone does. I just tally the leader board.

Will repost a new leader board in a few days. It's more stimulating
counting up the posts than reading them.

Ta-ta!

As always, have nice day.

Go **** yourself, asshole.

That's right. Kick the turd while he's down.