rick

Default Commercial Post - RAYMING TripNav USB GPS Receiver now Available in Atlantic Canada

I see your name as often as anybodies Larry. I would far rather read this
information which is applicable to sailors than the long bombastic
maliscious diatribes which so often sully these NGs. I guess I can expect
one from you huh?
Anyway, Spammers never give valid return email addresses, this fella did.
As you can see i am also on the Accesswave ISP so i could just go over
there and beat his dog up for you...:^)
rick

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 03:28:04 GMT, Larry W4CSC wrote:

"Commercial Post".....isn't that like, well, SPAM?

Russ Amiro
Russ Amiro
15 Regwood Drive
Windsor Jct, NS B2T1K1
CA
Phone: 902-861-3746
Fax..: 902-861-1050
Email:

Guess we could FAX ol' Russ a copy of accesswave's AUP about
spammin'.....(c;

Then, again, we could email
his message if he
spams the newsgroup again.....

This isn't your free ad space, you know.....

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:37:02 -0400, RuggedTech Sales
wrote:

Rayming model TN200. PC and MAC compatible.
WAAS capable for better accuracy
Compact design only 2.32" x 1.85" in size
USB requires no external power
Water-resistant housing w/magnetic mount

More info at:
www.ruggedtech.com

Thank you.

Larry W4CSC