Glendon

Default Yeoman Plotter Questions??

As clearly indicated in the picture of the Ebay item, it is a Yeoman XP1.
Does your mother know you are playing around on Ebay?

Sorry, couldn't resist that one! The XP1 is a recently superceded product,
replaced by the Expedition. A google search will give a description. The XP1
was oriented to the land market....the clipboard size matrix is smaller than
that on marine products, and I'm not sure of the functions on the cordless
puck compared to the cord variety.

Yeoman are not particularily helpful on their site with regard to
identification and support of superceded products.

"Vic Fraenckel" wrote in message
news
Could you Yeoman users please tell me what this guy is selling:

The seller has yet to respond to my query.

I have been following this thread which peaked my interest in Yeoman. Yes,

have been to their web site.

Any enlightenment will be appreciated.

TIA

Vic

Victor Fraenckel - The Windman
vfraenc1 ATSIGN nycap DOT rr DOTcom
KC2GUI

Home of the WindReader Electronic Theodolite
Read the WIND

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however

long
and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
- Winston [Leonard Spencer] Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?
-Count Oxenstierna (ca 1620) to the young King Gustavus Adolphus