Harry Krause

Default Commercial Post - RAYMING TripNav USB GPS Receiver now Availablein Atlantic Canada

John Smith wrote:

Maybe innovative solutions could be considered worthy news to some of the
audience? While I agree this group should not be hammered by commercial
e-mails, this type of product is of interest.

Is there a fine line that is acceptable?

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
"Commercial Post".....isn't that like, well, SPAM?

Russ Amiro
Russ Amiro
15 Regwood Drive
Windsor Jct, NS B2T1K1
CA
Phone: 902-861-3746
Fax..: 902-861-1050
Email:

Guess we could FAX ol' Russ a copy of accesswave's AUP about
spammin'.....(c;

Then, again, we could email
his message if he
spams the newsgroup again.....

This isn't your free ad space, you know.....

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:37:02 -0400, RuggedTech Sales
wrote:

Rayming model TN200. PC and MAC compatible.
WAAS capable for better accuracy
Compact design only 2.32" x 1.85" in size
USB requires no external power
Water-resistant housing w/magnetic mount

More info at:
www.ruggedtech.com

Thank you.

Larry W4CSC

Larry, bless him, expends hundreds of lines of bandwidth extolling the
virtues of products he likes, so much so that one might conclude he is
on the take.

--
Email sent to is never read.