Bruce[_3_] Bruce[_3_] is offline

Default Two steps forward, and one step - a huge one - back...

On Sun, 9 Sep 2012 18:49:41 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

[trim]

Hey STUPID! Read the message before you set out to amaze us with your
knowledge (or lack thereof). The O.P. stated, "... but not yet
tightened, as we've not yet aligned the engine."

Read it again, "WE'VE NOT YET ALIGNED THE ENGINE".

Duh, aligning the engine is a necessary part of the process. Because Skippy
has yet to do so does not mean that in order to align engine with propeller
shaft that he will never be doing so. He has even described how difficult the
engine bed alignment bolts were to reach and how he didn't have a wrench that
fits well. That means Skippy is 'in the process' of aligning the engine in
order to align the two shafts.

Got it yet? HE HASN'T YET ALIGNED THE ENGINE, you ignorant fool.

So you must be thinking that Skippy intends to never align the engine with the
propeller shaft so both shafts will be on the same centerline when looked at
both horizontally and vertically? How droll!

Question. Does sweeping the floor and emptying the trash can
constitute "help build"?

Yes, it does. Irwin hired several women whose job it was to clean up the
interior and exterior of the yachts while they were being built. The
carpenters, for example, would never DREAM of cleaning up their sawdust.

But, I was not a janitor. Now it is my turn to ask you, "CAN YOU READ?" as I
plainly stated I worked as an MEP. This means I installed systems that
included Mechanical (such as Yanmar engines) and air conditioners, sinks etc.,
Electrical, such as wiring, lighting, electric pumps, generators, distribution
panels, etc.) and Plumbing such as pressure water systems, waste systems, fuel
systems, etc.

Of course these things you never do sitting for 25 years at the Bangkok dock.
LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

Janitor? No one argues that you ever attained this lofty position.
Goodness, being a janitor involves washing things and Dirty Willie has
never bragged about that (and it is sure that if he ever had, be would
have bragged about it).

NO, according to other posters Dirty Willie's highest skill attainment
consisted of reading a water meter.