Harry Krause

Default OT--Weaslyl watch begins

jps wrote:
"Jim -" wrote in message
news:Yz5bb.394120$Oz4.182419@rwcrnsc54...

Yep, education is meaningless to most union workers like you.

Get a high school education (or GED), apply for a union job and soon you

too will be
making $62/hour with benefits.

Who needs and education, right Harry?

Thankfully the best days of the unions are behind us. Unions account for

less than 16%
of the total workforce and shrinking. But hold onto to those

teachers...they are,
after all, your last stronghold and your last resort of any show of an

educated union
work force.

Sorry, I forgot the most important part -- you're an *ignorant* rectal
fissure.

Trash like JimBlobBoy here do not understand that this country was built
on the backs of working men and women, people without much formal
education for the most part.

I know some electricians in San Francisco who are just completing their
four and five year apprenticeships, during which they took more
pertinent, job-related college-level courses than most college grads
take while getting a B.A. or B.S. degree...AND they have been working
full-time all those years. I believe they'll be earning $70 an hour in
wages and fringes right out the door, soon as their ticket is punched.

What's JimBlobBoy do for a living, anyway?

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.