JustWait[_2_] JustWait[_2_] is offline

Default Don White.....

On 9/7/2012 2:01 PM, Califbill wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message

On Thu, 6 Sep 2012 19:48:58 -0700 (PDT), "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:

Are you talking top only, or top and sides? I might stick with the
canvas sides and just go with a solid top of foam core.

===

Yes, canvas sides just like now.

I think it would be a difficult project to do long distance. Not
only that, but there are some good people around here also. I just
like building things and planning out the details.

Good excuse to buy a small mig welder with a spool gun, like a Lincoln
180c and weld up an aluminum top cover. Lots of the newer Northwest
river jet boats are now running aluminum tops.
http://www.precisionweldboats.com/ for one.

Well, to be honest I am not looking to do any long distance work, just
trying to hone my skills a bit over the net... As long as there is room
here lately with the absence of one particular poster, I am hoping we
can talk more boats...