*e#c *e#c is offline

Default Four feet long, 2 inches in diameter, and pure Hickory.

On Sep 7, 10:50*pm, North Star wrote:
On Sep 7, 8:38*pm, North Star wrote:

On Sep 7, 8:34*pm, "*e#c" wrote:

...That's what " Buford " is, Suckling Don.

Are you ready to meet him?

You better be, cause he's coming.

Are you bringing the 'Breath Doctor with you?
That Christmas video of him reminded me of the Blair Witch Project.
Snerk

Oh, here's the link for anyone who cares..http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen

What video, asshole?

You don't know how much danger you're really in.

If Harry had any intelligence, he'd have told you to shut your mouth,
and appologise.

Since you dont want to do that, you're done. Period.

Better make this Christmas count, cause it's your last.

And I don't need to worry about crossing any Border, which I still can
for all you know, you old ****.

Tell you're Wife to order your Headstone, and plot **** , she'll need
it.