Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Don White.....

On Thu, 06 Sep 2012 12:25:44 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 9/6/2012 11:30 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 06 Sep 2012 11:13:38 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

And that's my contribution here for the day.

===

Don't let the door hit you...

So, what's going on with the boat now Wayne, now that we can talk,
boats ???

===

I'd like to make a hardtop to replace my canvas flybridge enclosure.
I really don't have a good place to do large scale epoxy/composite
work however. My plan would be to build a mould that matches the
camber of the canvas so that I could use the same supporting frames.
Assuming it could be built strong enough and light enough, I'd then
cover it with solar cells.