JustWaitAFrekinMinute! JustWaitAFrekinMinute! is offline

Default Don White.....

On Sep 6, 8:37*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Wed, 5 Sep 2012 18:59:48 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c" wrote:

On Sep 5, 6:45*pm, North Star wrote:
On Sep 5, 6:51*pm, "*e#c" wrote:

On Sep 5, 10:00*am, Meyer wrote:

On 9/5/2012 9:39 AM, North Star wrote:

Time to get the fumigators in for some fall cleaning.

Forget the fumigators, your house should be torched.

Perhaps it will be.........
with all the doors nailed shut from the outside.

Careful, I've seeded the lawn & yard with weasel and rodent traps.
Anything caught is used for shark bait.

That wont help you if it's burning, and you can't get out, dumb ****.

Slammer, do you find this crap more acceptable than the political crap?

He's seeing if he can verbally goes as low as Scotty...

Hey Noble.. Why don't you give it up with bringing me up every other
post. I realize how jealous you are of me, but I really don't care at
all so why not find another hobby to boost your fragile ego?...
really...