Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Two steps forward, and one step - a huge one - back...

Pertinent to my earlier two-steps/one-step, these pix show the prior dripless, misaligned relative to the tube, as seen from the offset in the upper left of the picture relative to the shaft, and the shaft as it's now attached to the engine, along with pictures of the motor mounts I'll have to deal with to correct it...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6033580&type=1

https://plus.google.com/photos/11126...66892144909410

If you can't access one or both of these you'll have to wait until I get my computer back on line :{/)

L8R

Skip