North Star North Star is offline

Default I imagine.....

On Aug 31, 9:29*pm, Earl wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Aug 31, 7:25 am, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 8/30/12 10:44 PM, *e#c wrote:

....that if I was to say....offer a " Ben Franklin " to ANYONE that e-
mailed me your address, and a picture of you, " Suckling Don
".....what would happen?????
Shall we say....."tick-tock, tick tock" ???
Sounds to me as if you either have the hots for Don and want a photo of
him to satisfy your masturbatory fantasies or...you're trying to learn
how to tell time. If the former, I suggest you switch your affections to
PsychoScotty, who is short, squat and has a ponytail.

--

BTW *remember back when Slammer was desperate to be our friend and was
e-mailing us directly? (we wisely kept him at a pole's length)

So you and Harry have had some long-term conspiracy to disrupt this
group via personal emails? *That's really ****ed up, Don.
While you will deny it, I'm sure you hit the wrong button and didn't
intend this to be a public post. *Either way it's amazingly dumb.

Lord help us! Is there no end to the stupidity you Floriduh dummies
are willing to display?
I said ETC sent the e-mails.. we mostly ignored them for obvious
reasons.