Meindert Sprang

Default Wireless Navigation! It works!

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
Very good idea of Bluetooth access. Thanks for sharing it with us.

By next week, I'll have a bluetooth version of my multiplexers. I'm building
the prototypes right now.
As Steve already pointed out, having multiple listeners on bluetooth is hard
to do. The bluetooth connection will be based on th so called 'serial
profile'. The advantage is that it behaves like a serial wire replacement
with virtual com ports on a PC of PDA. The disadvantage is that the serial
profile only allows a single point to point connection. So only one PC or
laptop can make a connection to the multiplexer at a time.

Meindert
www.shipmodul.com