X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default WTH?? Cheating at Scrabble?

On 8/15/12 8:51 AM, JustWait wrote:
Just saw some guy got kicked out of a huge "Scrabble" tournament for
cheating, hiding two blank squares in his sleeve or something!!! Guess
those Scrabble endorsements won't be coming his way any time soon

I wonder how much of a tile handicap I'd have to have to whip you in
Scrabble. Four tiles?

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern