iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Social disease

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 13:35:13 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

So now you admit Martin attacked Zimmerman?

I really don't know what I might do if I was stupid enough to be in a
gated community where I claimed at least partial residence, and despite
the signs posted, didn't know I might be confronted by a neighborhood
watch? Humm, just don't know...

You think it was "stupid" of Martin to be walking to the place he was
staying? And how was he to know Zimmerman was a "neighborhood" watchman?

The stupid or suspicious thing is "walking slowly in the rain and
looking INTO cars". (from the police call)

And you automatically believe everything Zimmerman, a known liar, has
said?