JustWait[_2_] JustWait[_2_] is offline

Default Social disease

On 8/14/2012 3:32 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 13:35:13 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

So now you admit Martin attacked Zimmerman?

I really don't know what I might do if I was stupid enough to be in a
gated community where I claimed at least partial residence, and despite
the signs posted, didn't know I might be confronted by a neighborhood
watch? Humm, just don't know...

You think it was "stupid" of Martin to be walking to the place he was
staying? And how was he to know Zimmerman was a "neighborhood" watchman?

The stupid or suspicious thing is "walking slowly in the rain and
looking INTO cars". (from the police call)

Not my thought... My thinking was, how stupid do you have to be to be in
a gated, posted community, and not know the guy coming up to you with a
flashlight might be a neighborhood watch person... Or be stupid enough
to punch someone for asking a question you don't want to answer...