iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Social disease

In article , says...

On 8/13/2012 9:10 PM, Earl wrote:
wrote:
On Sat, 11 Aug 2012 22:18:37 -0400, Earl
wrote:

Except, of course, in Florida.

FL laws are solid. Zimmerman was wrong and guilty of manslaughter IMO.
Unless Zimmerman's story is true and Martin attacked him.

If some cop-wannabe douche bag was chasing me around against police
orders I might have confronted him, too. The fact that Zimmerman set up
a defense fund immediately after the shooting is odd. The lies about
that fund that followed are enough for me to make a decision.

Wow, another harry krause.. perfect... plonk

What would you have done if some cop wannabe confronted you in the dark,
you didn't know what he wanted, didn't know him, he didn't identify
himself, etc.? Lay down like a coward?