JustWait[_2_] JustWait[_2_] is offline

Default Social disease

On 8/13/2012 9:10 PM, Earl wrote:
wrote:
On Sat, 11 Aug 2012 22:18:37 -0400, Earl
wrote:

Except, of course, in Florida.

FL laws are solid. Zimmerman was wrong and guilty of manslaughter IMO.

Unless Zimmerman's story is true and Martin attacked him.

If some cop-wannabe douche bag was chasing me around against police
orders I might have confronted him, too. The fact that Zimmerman set up
a defense fund immediately after the shooting is odd. The lies about
that fund that followed are enough for me to make a decision.

Wow, another harry krause.. perfect... plonk