Larry W4CSC

Default Noisy Guest

Got a call from Champion Honda that my little 1KW inverter EU1000i was
repaired (they replaced the carb as I suggested), this morning. Went
over and was handed a $159 bill for the warranty service. After
making a little....well a lot....of noise, I was told to leave the
generator (bill not paid) and they'd call Honda about warranty
payment.

I'd like to publically thank Honda Power Products for settling with my
dealer, this afternoon. Honda picked up the bill. I didn't even pay
for the spark plug it didn't need (replaced 2 weeks ago) or the "valve
adjustment" the technician sold me on the phone it didn't need.

The new carb runs fantastic. Doesn't even have to be choked from
cold!

THANKS HONDA! I'LL BUY SOME MORE!!

Larry
EU1000i 1KW inverter genset
EU3000IS 3KW inverter genset
EG5000X 5KW genset
Honda self-propelled lawn mower
and my previous 12 Honda motorcycles, including the 305 Dream I've
regretted selling since the 60's!