Eisboch[_8_] Eisboch[_8_] is offline

Default Social disease

"jps" wrote in message

On Sat, 11 Aug 2012 17:45:29 -0400, wrote:

Next time you or your family is mugged I hope you have a safe guard
rail for protection.

You'd be stupid enough to reach for a weapon if your family is being
mugged? Really?

Sounds like a sure bet for someone to get killed or maimed. I don't
think that's worth losing earthly possessions. Are your cash and
credit cards worth dying over?

A mugging is different than a robbery.
A mugging is an assault upon a person usually with the intent to rob.
If assaulted, it is permissible under US law for civilians acting on
their own behalf to engage in violence for the sake of defending one's
own life or the lives of others, including the use of deadly force.

But you better be ready to prove that it was necessary.