noah

Default Motor upgrade - More Horse Power

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 21:59:43 GMT, "Clams Canino"
wrote:

Of course this is assuming the boat has a Max HP sticker on it (throw that
little book away - LOL) This also assumes you can't re-decal the outboard
for whatever HP you want it to "say". If you're motivated to both overpower
a little AND worry about liability issues, there's solutions, you just to to
be creative.

-W

I know it's done, Clams.
Since the guy identified himself as "John Newbie", I thought he might
want to be aware of possible consequences.

BTW- in a liability case, none of the above "fixes" are likely to save
your butt. It's *good* that clams don't have "butts". )

....carry on.
noah

To email me, please remove the "FISH" from the net.