Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Metal things

On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 00:08:39 +0100, injipoint
wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84178848@N02/

I found two of these in one of my parts boxes today. They are
identical except for numbers. The first one (if we are talking
ascending order) has 2727 then a diamond with FP in it then the number 1

The second has 2727 then a diamond with FP in it then the number 2

The centre of #1 has 87 in it. The centre of #2 has 88 in it.

Both have 333854 on the other side of the raised ring.
The rings appear to be raised in the middle with the outside lower but
they are actually recessed in the middle, like something could stand
in them or the could go on the end of something??

They are a lightweight metal of some sort. Clank when touched together.

I cannot work out what they are/do/are used for.

Any ideas?

Hoges

===

How big are they?

Do they look like anything on your engine?