X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default Speaking of Charleston, Savannah, Hiton Head...

On 8/2/12 7:50 PM, BAR wrote:
In article m,
says...

On 8/2/2012 11:19 AM, X ` Man wrote:
Any recommendations for a first-class Thanksgiving type dinner
restaurants in any of those locales? And other good restaurants,
particularly for seafood? I'm being threatened with a "huge family
reunion."

And you were invited? Strange.

They may not know he is still alive.

There's no trash like the right-wing trash that stinks up rec.boats.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern