Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Yo Wayne!

On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 13:20:47 -0700, "RG" wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 13:16:28 -0400, Meyer wrote:

If you go to Dead Horse Point, there is an unpaved trail that winds it's
way to Moab. It's probably about 10 miles but it'll take 2 hours to make
the run by, preferably, 4wd, but a car could do it.

===

Good information but first I'd have to find another wife.

:-)

I certain parts of southern Utah, you wouldn't necessarily have to trade in
the current model. It's customary just to bring on a new addition to the
matrimonial unit. Why anybody in their right mind would choose to do so, I
can't answer.

===

:-)