iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Oh, boy, the FOX types are at it again!!!

In article om,
says...

On 7/31/2012 4:49 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 7/31/2012 2:53 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 7/31/2012 10:53 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article m,
says...

On 7/31/2012 8:13 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 7/30/2012 1:48 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...rayvon-martin-
chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

Don't break up your links. Some of us aren't inclined to fix them.

Don't know how to copy and paste, huh? Figures.

Ahhh, but I do. Your links have seldom been proved worth the effort.

So, the link is all good science, but like most of the righties, you
just stick your head in the sand.

Go ahead and post the link. I promise I'll have a look at it.

I already did.

Sorry I missed it.

Look, up 18 lines.

Yawn! same old broken link.

Oh, I forgot, you're too stupid to copy and paste!