posted to rec.boats.electronics
Meindert Sprang Meindert Sprang is offline

Default 2010 Bayliner 185

"Patrick Lawson" wrote in message

I recently tried to start my boat and there was nothing. Everything
dead. I purchased a new battery thinking that was the problem. Installed
the new battery. Made sure all connections were good. made sure no blown
fuses. Still absolutely nothing to turn the engine over. Radio works,
blower works. I have no idea now what the problem could be. I am into my
third day of holidays, and my boat won't start. Any tips from anyone
would be appretiated. Thank you!

Do you hear any clicking sound near the engine (start relay)? If not, the
relay may be defective or the circuit from keyswitch to relay. If you hear a
click, the starter motor may be stuck, which can also be observed by a
massive voltage drop on your battery.

Meindert