Eisboch[_8_] Eisboch[_8_] is offline

Default Oh, boy, the FOX types are at it again!!!

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

In article om,
says...

On 7/30/2012 6:01 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"Meyer" wrote in message
eb.com...

On 7/30/2012 1:48 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...rayvon-martin-
chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

Don't break up your links. Some of us aren't inclined to fix them.

I learned a little trick a while back. When using a long link
putting a before it and a after it will keep the link
together.

So, the broken link (above) should be entered as:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/politifact-on-trayvon-martin-chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

Are you soaking this in, Iboaterer?

I don't need to, I've known how to copy and paste forever!

That's not simply "copy and paste". Quite often when you copy and
paste a long link
it will wrap around and the link will become broken as it was in the
original post.
Adding the and the before and after the long link will prevent
it from being
broken due to a wrap around. You could then have a link as big as a
paragraph and
it will remain unbroken and usable.